Connect
To Top

These Four Celebrity Health Tips Might Not Be Too Practical For Us

Though caring about our health has become a big trend in recent times, it was always the priority for celebrities. Since a large part of their professional lives depends on their looks and physique, they need to be extremely careful about maintaining a healthy lifestyle which mainly consists of eating healthy and exercising regularly. However, most celebrities do have some secret tips that help them stay on top of things. Wouldn’t you love to know about them? Well, we all do. Sometimes these tips are absolutely great and hence, we love to adapt them, too. But at other times, their tips might not be ideal for us. After all, their way of living is very different from ours, and we also don’t have the same amount of money that they have! Here are some of those tips that might not do you much good!

Gwyneth Paltrow — Following the Cleanse Diet

When it comes to making lifestyle changes, Hollywood A-lister Gwyneth Paltrow has a lot to say. In fact, she owns a lifestyle company called Goop. Small wonder that she knows much more about leading a healthy lifestyle than others. Most of her health tips are spot on. For example, she swears by her favorite fitness regimen and never compromises it. She is also a big advocate of taking supplements and infrared saunas for detoxification. As for her diet, she tries to cleanse her digestive system through the Clean Program. She says, “I’ve used Clean in the past with great results, losing a few pounds and kick-starting a healthier and more energetic New Year.” Gwyneth Paltrow claimed that the $425 Clean detox program will “reset your system.” But according to medical experts and doctors, the cleansing diet is not required for our body since the human body is designed in a way that it can cleanse itself. If you do want to try it out, it is best to consult your doctor before you decide to shell out $425 every now and then.

Gisele Bündchen — Refusing to Use Sunscreen

Along with awareness about a healthy lifestyle, we have also learned to despise all things synthetic. However, we still can’t be sure about the truth behind these beliefs. Supermodel Gisele Bündchen has been around for a long time. She is one of the richest models in the industry and is also the wife of NFL player Tom Brady who has won a record of five Super Bowls. Together, they make an awesome pair. Bündchen once said about sunscreen, “I cannot put this poison on my skin… I do not use anything synthetic.” Experts believe that using precautions while out in the sun is every bit necessary and including sunscreen in your routine is an important part of it. Sunscreen lotions are believed to stall the aging process as it protects the skin from the sun and also guards it against skin cancer. Moreover, there are sunscreen lotions that do not use harmful synthetics, and we should also keep in mind that synthetic is not always harmful to the skin.

Madonna — Avoiding Restaurant Meals

Madonna is believed to have once said, “I don’t eat food in restaurants—you can never be sure what’s in it, can you?” It is true that food cooked from scratch is packed with nutrients and can be extremely healthy for the body. But can we always ensure that we have food on our table that comes from our kitchen? No. Sometimes, our work, chores, and lifestyle do not let us spend a lot of time in the kitchen. For someone like Madonna, she can bring her own chef with her wherever she goes. But for us, we can’t be too strict about our food habits and keep it black and white. It has been found that this mentality can lead to binging habits later. It is best if we eat healthy about 80% of the time and indulge in not-so-healthy ones for the other 20%.

Serena Williams — Not Loving What You Do

Serena Williams is one of the most influential athletes right now. She has emerged to be a huge name in tennis. Despite her stupendous success, she did say once, “It’s not that I’ve fallen out of love with tennis. I’ve actually never liked sports, and I never understood how I became an athlete. I don’t like working out, I don’t like anything physical. If it involves sitting down or shopping, I’m excellent at it.” For those of us who feel the same, it is important to know that exercise doesn’t have to be boring – it can be anything between dancing to rock climbing, you just need to find your mojo!

Following celebrities can be cool, but don’t let their words influence you so deeply that you forget to judge for yourself and find what suits for you!

More in Celeb Health

You must be logged in to post a comment Login